Marie


Mi chiamo Marie e sto andando allo spazio Oberdan: è l’ultima sera in cui proiettano i miei cortometraggi in una sezione speciale di Filmaker. Giro video sperimentali: sono l'autrice del documentario The ballad of Genesis and lady Jaye, e di un video-ritratto di Alan Vega, l’artista dei Suicide, da poco scomparso. Vengo da New York, anche se da un anno vivo a Parigi. E sì, penso che ci siano troppe foto in giro.

My name is Marie and I'm going to Oberdan Space Center: this is the last night that my short films are played in a special section of Filmmakers. I shoot experimental videos: I am the author of the documentary "The ballad of Genesis and Lady Jaye", and of a video-portrait of Alan Vega, front man of the music group Suicide, who died recently. I come from New York, even though I lived last year in Paris. And yes, I think there are too many photographs around.

1 commento: